If you prefer healthy food then look away now 🙂 These sandwiches are fried so not the healthiest choice but the kids love them and it’s ok to have something less healthy occasionally.
- Start off by making cheese sandwiches, these can be with or without butter but a little butter does help keep the bread slices together.
- Next cut the sandwiches into quarters.
- whisk up an egg lightly with a fork, you will need one egg for each sandwich.
- heat up some oil in a frying pan.
- dip the sandwiches into the egg until covered
- fry until golden brown
The cheese melts and the bread is crispy fried. They make a really delicious treat, we like ours with brown sauce for dipping in.